Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Temperature:||0 ~ 350 ℃||Rated Voltage:||110V, 220V, 380V, 440V, 660V|
|Principle:||Electric Heater||Applicable Industries:||Energy & Mining|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||Custom Size||Certificate:||Ce, ISO, Ex|
industrial hot water boiler,
stainless steel heat exchanger
Explosion-Proof Electric Industrial Heater with CE , ISO
Explosion-proof electric heaters are an international overview of popular high-quality long-life electric heating equipment. The internal control system automatically adjusts the output signal power of the heater based on the output temperature sensor of the electric heater to make the output medium temperature uniform.
Working principle of explosion-proof electric heater: Explosion-proof electric heater converts a consumed liquid into heat energy and heats the material to be heated. The cryogenic fluid enters the input port through the pipeline under working pressure, and uses the thermodynamic principle to design the fluid path along the internal heating vessel for the specific flow passage, absorbing the heat energy generated by the working part, so the heating temperature is raised, and the electric heating is performed. The heat output process of the device is medium.
|Maximum each heater power||over 3000kw|
|explosive gas site level||level II|
|Safe and reliable structure||custom-designed|
|temperature, pressure and flow||automatic control|
|high precision, quick response||energy-saving|
|electric heating elements protection||avoid of the overheating damage|
Explosion-proof grade: Exd II CTI - 6
Protection class: IP66
Working pressure: 1.0 - 20 Mpa
Working temperature: 0 ~ 350 ℃
Rated voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V, 440V, 660V
Heating medium: water, HCF
Nominal power: 10kw - 6000KW
1. Heating of chemical materials in the chemical industry, some powder drying under certain pressure, chemical process and spray drying.
2. Hydrocarbon heating, including petroleum crude oil, heavy oil, fuel oil, heat transfer oil, lubricating oil, paraffin oil, etc.
3. Process water, superheated steam, molten salt, nitrogen (air) gas, water gas, etc., which are heated by heating.
4. Zone 1, Zone 2 hazardous gas sites;
5. Group IIA, IIB T1~T4 explosive gas or steam environment.
6. Due to the advanced explosion-proof structure, the equipment can be widely used in chemical, military, petroleum, natural gas, offshore platforms, ships, mining areas and other places where explosion protection is required.
Contact Person: gaoyi