Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||PTC Heater||Thickness:||1.50-3.7mm|
|Type:||Electric Heater Parts||Application:||Industry Heating Process|
air heating element,
ptc heating plate
Self-regulating thermostatic ceramic electric heating plate
Self-regulating constant temperature ceramic heating plate, which is mainly made of a new type of ceramic thermosensitive synthetic material as a heating element. It uses the change of the resistance value and temperature rise of the heating plate to achieve self-constant temperature heating.
As the temperature increases, the resistance value increases. Large, make its current drop to a small current of constant temperature set value, so as to stabilize the temperature and achieve the purpose of self-controlling temperature.
(1) The PTC heating plate has the characteristics of automatic constant temperature. No temperature control system is needed, and the PTC heating plate can be directly energized.
(2) When the PTC heating sheet is used to heat a liquid (such as water), the PTC heating sheet will not be damaged after the liquid is dried.
(3) If the PTC heating plate is used to heat cold air, the PTC heating plate will not be damaged when the air is not supplied.
(4) Long life, use under normal environment, life can reach more than 10 years.
(5) Reliable operation, using the internal characteristics of PTC heating plate to control temperature, never over temperature.
(6) The operating voltage is very wide: when the operating voltage changes twice, the change in surface temperature is very small.
(7) When multiple PTC heating plates are used together, they should be connected in parallel and not in series.
(8) Different heat dissipation conditions make the heating power of PTC heating fins very different.
(9) The heating power is stable from large to small after being energized. Stable power is related to the use conditions. For the same PTC heater, the power may be several times different under different conditions. The faster the heat dissipation, the greater the stable power; the higher the surface temperature of the PTC, the higher the power.
(10) The surface temperature of the PTC heating element is controlled by the PTC itself. It can also be controlled by opening the circuit, but the surface temperature cannot be controlled by adjusting the voltage.
(11) PTC itself has high reliability and long life, but if it is improperly assembled, the product will have unstable power and temperature.
(12) When multiple PTCs are used together, they should be connected in parallel and not in series.
|Operating voltage||120-240V AC/DC* (min. 110V, max. 265V)|
|Heating element||PTC resistor, temperature limiting|
|Heater body||aluminium, anodized|
|Operating/Storage temperature||-45 to +70 °C (-49 to +158 °F)|
|Operating/Storage humidity||max. 90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Protection type/Protection class||IP54 / II (double insulated)|
|Approvals||VDE + UL File No. E254776|
|Note||other voltages on request|
Contact Person: gaoyi