Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Electric Heater Parts||Application:||Industry Heating Process|
air heating element,
ptc heating plate
Ceramic PTC electric heating plate heating plate constant temperature air electric heating plate
PTC heating element products use u-shaped corrugated fins to improve its heat dissipation rate, and integrate the advantages of adhesive and mechanical, and fully take into account the various thermal and electrical phenomena of the PTC heating element during work, its combination Strong force, excellent heat conduction and heat dissipation performance, high efficiency, safety and reliability.
This type of PTC heater has the advantages of small thermal resistance and high heat exchange efficiency. It is an automatic constant temperature and power saving electric heater. One of its outstanding features lies in its safety performance, that is, when the fan fails to stop, the power of the PTC heater will automatically drop sharply because it cannot get sufficient heat dissipation. At this time, the surface temperature of the heater is maintained at about the Curie temperature ( Generally around 250 ℃), so as not to cause "redness" on the surface of electric heaters.
(1) The PTC heating plate has the characteristics of automatic constant temperature. No temperature control system is needed, and the PTC heating plate can be directly energized.
(2) When the PTC heating sheet is used to heat a liquid (such as water), the PTC heating sheet will not be damaged after the liquid is dried.
(3) If the PTC heating plate is used to heat cold air, the PTC heating plate will not be damaged when the air is not supplied.
(4) Long life, use under normal environment, life can reach more than 10 years.
(5) Reliable operation, using the internal characteristics of PTC heating plate to control temperature, never over temperature.
(6) The operating voltage is very wide: when the operating voltage changes twice, the change in surface temperature is very small.
(7) When multiple PTC heating plates are used together, they should be connected in parallel and not in series.
(8) Different heat dissipation conditions make the heating power of PTC heating fins very different.
(9) The heating power is stable from large to small after being energized. Stable power is related to the use conditions. For the same PTC heater, the power may be several times different under different conditions. The faster the heat dissipation, the greater the stable power; the higher the surface temperature of the PTC, the higher the power.
(10) The surface temperature of the PTC heating element is controlled by the PTC itself. It can also be controlled by opening the circuit, but the surface temperature cannot be controlled by adjusting the voltage.
(11) PTC itself has high reliability and long life, but if it is improperly assembled, the product will have unstable power and temperature.
(12) When multiple PTCs are used together, they should be connected in parallel and not in series.
Contact Person: gaoyi