Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||PTC Heating Element||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Color:||Silver||Application:||Industry Heating Process|
air heating element,
thermostatic heating element
Self-regulating thermostatic ceramic electric heating plate
PTC heater is due to the adoption of the U-shaped corrugated fin and improve the heat dissipation rate and combines the advantages of both adhesive and mechanical, and give full consideration to the PTC heating element in a variety of heat, electricity, strong binding force, thermal conductivity, excellent heat dissipation, high efficiency, safe and reliable. The type PTC heater has the advantages of small thermal resistance, high heat transfer efficiency, and is a kind of automatic constant temperature and electric heater.
Unlike traditional heating elements that use a resistance wire such as Nichrome to generate heat, PTCheater is made of PTC ceramic heating element and aluminum tube. It is an automatic constanttemperature heater and does not need any additional temperature applications.it is a new kind heater inthe market .It is fixed by a pair of metal electrodes with leads on both sides of PTC element.
(1) The PTC heating plate has the characteristics of automatic constant temperature. No temperature control system is needed, and the PTC heating plate can be directly energized.
(2) When the PTC heating sheet is used to heat a liquid (such as water), the PTC heating sheet will not be damaged after the liquid is dried.
(3) If the PTC heating plate is used to heat cold air, the PTC heating plate will not be damaged when the air is not supplied.
(4) Long life, use under normal environment, life can reach more than 10 years.
(5) Reliable operation, using the internal characteristics of PTC heating plate to control temperature, never over temperature.
(6) The operating voltage is very wide: when the operating voltage changes twice, the change in surface temperature is very small.
(7) When multiple PTC heating plates are used together, they should be connected in parallel and not in series.
(8) Different heat dissipation conditions make the heating power of PTC heating fins very different.
(9) The heating power is stable from large to small after being energized. Stable power is related to the use conditions. For the same PTC heater, the power may be several times different under different conditions. The faster the heat dissipation, the greater the stable power; the higher the surface temperature of the PTC, the higher the power.
(10) The surface temperature of the PTC heating element is controlled by the PTC itself. It can also be controlled by opening the circuit, but the surface temperature cannot be controlled by adjusting the voltage.
(11) PTC itself has high reliability and long life, but if it is improperly assembled, the product will have unstable power and temperature.
(12) When multiple PTCs are used together, they should be connected in parallel and not in series.
|Operating voltage||120-240V AC/DC* (min. 110V, max. 265V)|
|Heating element||PTC resistor, temperature limiting|
|Heater body||aluminium, anodized|
|Operating/Storage temperature||-45 to +70 °C (-49 to +158 °F)|
|Operating/Storage humidity||max. 90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Protection type/Protection class||IP54 / II (double insulated)|
|Approvals||VDE + UL File No. E254776|
|Note||other voltages on request|
This product is mainly used for the electric heating of the ash bucket wall of the electric precipitator in thermal power plants to ensure that the dust in the ash bucket does not dew and ensure the smooth flow of ash. It is also used for heating equipment such as scraper conveyors, ash silos, ash conveyers, conveying chutes, and lime powder silos.
Contact Person: gaoyi