Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Explosion-proot Grade:||Exd II CTI - 6||Protection Class:||IP66|
|Workong Pressure:||1.0 - 20 Mpa||Applicable Industries:||Energy & Mining|
|Material:||Stainless Steel/Iron/Incoloy 800||Dimension(L*W*H):||Custom Size|
industrial hot water boiler,
stainless steel heat exchanger
Explosion-proof electric heater with convenient installation and small weight
Explosion-proof electric heaters are a type of equipment that converts electricity into thermal energy for use in explosion-proof applications. It is used for heating, holding and heating liquid or gaseous, solid, solid medium in flow or static.
The fluid explosion-proof electric heater converts electrical energy into heat energy to heat the material to be heated. In the work, the low-temperature fluid medium enters its input port under the action of pressure through the pipeline, and flows along the specific heat exchange inside the electric heating vessel, and uses the path designed by the fluid thermodynamics principle to take away the high-temperature heat energy generated in the work of the electric heating element, so that The temperature of the heated medium rises, and the electric heater outlet obtains the high temperature medium required by the process. The electric heater internal control system automatically adjusts the electric heater output power according to the temperature sensor signal of the output port, so that the medium temperature of the output port is uniform; when the heating element is overheated, the independent overheat protection device of the heating element immediately cuts off the heating power source to avoid Overheating of the heated material causes coking, deterioration, and carbonization. In severe cases, the heating element burns out, effectively extending the service life of the electric heater.
1. It can realize the uninterrupted transmission of the internal high temperature voltage system.
2. The equipment has the advantages of precise structure, light weight, light weight and convenient installation process.
3. High intelligent standards.
4. The internal high-voltage system of such equipment can provide the DCS system with alarm signals such as running, high temperature, fault, and outage, and can also accept the operation signal such as automatic signal and shutdown of DCS, and the electric heater system. A reliable and safe monitoring device has been added, but the price reference for this electric heater is relatively high.
5. The electrical equipment has multiple associated interfaces, and the temperature of the heat transfer oil pump, the heat transfer oil, and the internal high temperature voltage can be effectively monitored at any time. Therefore, the idealized reform of the explosion-proof electric heater is more energy-efficient, environmentally friendly and more efficient.
|Explosion-proof grade||Exd II CTI - 6|
|Working pressure||1.0 - 20 Mpa|
|Working temperature||0 ~ 350 ℃|
|Heating medium||water, HCF|
|Nominal power||300kw - 6000KW|
1. Heating of chemical materials in the chemical industry, drying of some powders under certain pressure, chemical processes and spray drying.
2. Hydrocarbon heating, including petroleum crude oil, heavy oil, fuel oil, heat transfer oil, lubricating oil, paraffin oil, and the like.
3. Process water, superheated steam, molten salt, nitrogen (air), water gas, etc., which are heated by heating.
4. Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous gas sites;
5. IIA, IIB Groups T1 to T4 in an explosive atmosphere or steam environment.
6. Due to its advanced explosion-proof structure, the equipment can be widely used in chemical, military, petroleum, natural gas, offshore platforms, ships, mining areas and other places where explosion protection is required.
Contact Person: gaoyi